Oreo cookie balls taste amazing – like chocolate coated Oreo cookie dough.
I made these for a Christmas party and they went down a storm.
- 1 pack of 32 Oreo cookies
- 1 12oz pack of cream cheese
- 1/2 a pack of white almond bark
- Crush Oreo cookies into pieces about the size of peanuts or smaller
- Mix in the cream cheese with your hands until a dough is formed
- Form Oreo cookie dough into balls about one inch in diameter, put them in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Melt the almond bark in a saucepan
- Coat the balls with the almond bark (using toothpicks to keep a smooth surface)
- Sprinkle your choice of decoration on top
No cooking required!
Chef’s Special Tip:
Please don’t eat my delicious Oreo cookie balls, or anybody else’s.
I mixed that dough with my bare hands, and even though I washed them God knows what’s under my nails.
At least regular cookies get baked. These Oreo cookie balls don’t – you’re basically eating the raw dough you poor bastards.
And who’s to say I didn’t have to stop in the middle of forming these delicious looking dough balls to change my 3 month old’s blow-out nappy?
Well I did. I did have to do that.
He hadn’t pooped for two days and there was so much of it that my wife had to call me in to help. It had even gotten in his belly button.
But don’t worry, I washed my hands again afterwards.
Oreo cookie balls are delicious, and gross.
Don’t eat them.